Friday 13 April 2012

Books I've reviewed on Goodreads recently

 Just in case you are interested to see what I've been reading lately I've included them here.  As I explain on the Goodreads site, my ratings are specific to the genre I'm reading.  If I think a book is amazing within the genre I will rate it five stars.  This is not to state that I believe the particular book is necessarily of equal stature to some some piece of literature that is destined to change mankind.  What I do claim is that if I give a book five stars in the romance genre it means I got to the end of the book feeling really good about the HEA and that there was something a little extra about it that put a smile on my face and a deep sense of satisfaction with the ending. 

Click on the picture of the book and it will take you to the Goodreads sites.
The Fiorenza Forced Marriage (Harlequin Presents #2807)
  
Ishbel'S Party
The Mediterranean Rebel's Bride
Remember Me, My Love
Lucifer's Angel (Harlequin Romance #593)
Wild Lady
The Baby Who Saved Dr Cynical (Mills & Boon Medical)
Two Loves Have I
Wild Justice (Beaumont Brides)
Blind Obsession
Except My Love
The Diakos Baby Scandal
The Sicilian's Defiant Mistress
A Secret Birthright
Billionaire, M.D.
Her Valentine Blind Date
Alpenrose
Nocover-blank-111x148Marriage Behind the Facade by Lynn Raye Harris
Sumpah Sang Mempelai Pria (The Bridegroom's Vow)
To Tame a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd #1)

The Mediterranean Rebel's Bride


3.00

didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment