Sunday 13 May 2012

Latest reviews on Goodreads

Books I've reviewed on Goodreads recently

 Just in case you are interested to see what I've been reading lately I've included them here.  As I explain on the Goodreads site, my ratings are specific to the genre I'm reading.  If I think a book is amazing within the genre I will rate it five stars.  This is not to state that I believe the particular book is necessarily of equal stature to some some piece of literature that is destined to change mankind.  What I do claim is that if I give a book five stars in the romance genre it means I got to the end of the book feeling really good about the HEA and that there was something a little extra about it that put a smile on my face and a deep sense of satisfaction with the ending.


The Devil and Miss Jones (Mills & Boon Modern)The Desert King by Olivia Gates
The Love Artist by Valerie ParvTo Touch a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd #3) (Harlequin Desire)Eloping With Emmy



 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Princess Fiona, it sounds like you've been very busy lately with all those books!

    I've been searching for a way to contact you about a book win on another site. Could you please email me at annie(at)annie-west(dot)com

    ReplyDelete